As commercial real estate professionals, it is crucial to continue expanding your reach and influence through enhanced deal flow, building investor relationships, and raising capital with savvy investors.
Through our custom advisory services we have been successful helping our clients make great investment decisions, expand their investor circle, and continue to grow their business. Our objective is to make our client and business more successful. We succeed only when you succeed!
We prepare our clients for new opportunities, as well as the many challenges in the real estate industry. When you have exhausted your friends’ and family’s capital and need to access new capital sources to grow your business, Clarity is here. We focus on three areas for excellence: Capital Raising, Deal Flow and Advisory Services.
With over a dozen years of experience, Clarity understands the obstacles and challenges you will face as you expand your business. We help you avoid those challenges and allow you to bypass hidden mistakes that are lying wait for you.
Our proven system identifies challenges and implements solutions to take your business to the next level. No more fear of not being able to fund deals. We will work together to identify the biggest challenges within your business, create processes and systems for raising capital, and outline a detailed plan with milestones.
“A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish”- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
What We Offer
Our reputation for success derives from hard work, dedication, and our unwavering commitment to our clients and their success. We do so by providing white glove guidance, proven industry leading marketing materials, and continued education that will further enhance your ability to be more productive and profitable.
We are excited about placing capital in your acquisitions for you and your experienced firm. We provide debt and equity to the four food groups (office, industrial, retail, and multifamily) in Tier I, II, and III MSAs nationwide. Ticket sizes for debt start at $2 million, and for equity at $1 million. Clarity Equity Group’s sweet spot for commercial real estate is value-add and stabilized properties, purchased at a great basis, between $3 million and $25 million.
Our solution to your deal flow challenges? We provide high quality off-market opportunities. Having pre-qualified deal flow from a trusted source is ideal. Clarity Equity Group provides this using our proprietary network of over 2,000 property owners and business connections. Clarity finds and performs tabletop underwriting of commercial real estate before teeing up any deal for your firm to acquire.
Over the years, we’ve learned a plethora of things from experience and from working with our network of clients. We will schedule a video conference call to discuss your questions, concerns, and to hear your story. Only then will we be able to produce a unique, institutional-grade deck and train you to ensure investors recognize you as a sharp, enthusiastic expert in your field.
Clarity raises capital for value-add, development, opportunistic, and low basis commercial real estate in growing MSAs. We are on a sharp lookout for property that is managerially or financially distressed. And we only raise capital for high quality, experienced sponsors. Generally, we require the sponsor to have 10% or more of the equity in the property, have successfully navigated two market downturns, and be a character of high moral.
Why invest in a relationship with Clarity Equity Group?
Quick. Professional. Decisive. Like Minded.
From its inception, we designed Clarity to buck the trend in traditional real estate and alternative asset investments.
It is widely known that Wall Street and other investment firms don’t have their investors’ and clients’ needs at the center of their business model. Rather, they are more interested in their own revenue and bonuses. We simply don’t do that here at Clarity. We are fully transparent and ensure we have an alignment of interest before every investment decision we make.
The refreshingly contrarian approach we take at Clarity is to clarify the opportunities and offerings and allow nothing but absolute transparency in all of our dealings with our clients and investors.
There will never be a time when you, as the investor from a family office, are uncertain of what is happening with your invested capital. In an industry centered around trust, integrity, the ability to establish credibility, and maintain new and existing relationships. We have reputational risk to protect also. You will never find a conflict of interest within Clarity—we just don’t do it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you are providing the deal flow aren’t you cherry-picking the best for yourself and leaving me with the leftovers?
- No. We have the discipline to know that we aren’t buyers of all property types in all MSAs. We have a strict diet of asset types and locations ourselves. But this certainly doesn’t preclude us from sending deal flow to other smart professionals.
- What MSAs and asset types do you work in?
- We source deal flow nationwide from the four main food groups: office, industrial, retail, and multifamily.
- When sending me deal flow, what’s the cost to me? And what's in it for you?
- There is no upfront cost or risk to you or your firm. You are committed to nothing. Clarity will collect a small fee for putting the deal together at close of escrow. Our remuneration will be explained and agreed upon clearly before any paperwork is signed.
- How are your advisory services different than all of these "gurus" on Facebook?
- Simply put, we are far more sophisticated and experienced than they are. They are only interested in teaching the basics to get the first deal. That's grade-school level stuff—and they overcharge for it.
Clarity's advisory services are only for sponsors that have a track record of success and are looking to move up into bigger and better deals that require significantly more capital and have more complexity. We "get you dressed" for the party and then work on raising capital for you, starting at $1MM in equity or $2MM in debt.
The gurus will only sell you a canned course and leave you to your devices.
- What kind of experience do I need to raise capital from Clarity?
- First, you must be a person of good moral character. Then we look at your track record and see where you have had successes, and some areas that could use some attention. From there, we take a look at the whole picture to see if this is someone that we would be proud to support and introduce to our network of sophisticated investors.
- I have only done "country club" capital raises. What's next for me?
- If you have only done country club raises and have stretched your friends' and family's investment capital as far as it can go, you may be a great fit for us. We have been exactly where you are now, and making the jump to raising outside investors' capital is both daunting and nuanced.
Clarity will prepare your pitch with Wall Street-quality presentation materials and introduce you to our circle of investors ready and willing to invest in quality commercial real estate deals with quality sponsors.