Clarity Property Management Group works with owners of stabilized and underperforming commercial real estate.
What we do & how we do it.
In a beautifully contrarian approach, Clarity Property Management Group creates an alignment of interest by guaranteeing that we will meet or exceed your financial goals. If Clarity fails to deliver on this promise Clarity takes zero management fees for that month. This is a guarantee with no fine print!
Clarity guarantees that we will meet or exceed agreed upon property performance parameters or else Clarity won’t take a management fee for the sub-par month.
We are so confident in our ability to place and keep the best tenants for your apartment property we also guarantee that if we have to evict a tenant for any reason we will pay for all of the legal fees plus one month’s rent—out of our own pocket.
No other firm will come close to touching our guarantees. There is no fine print! We put our money where our mouth is because we are confident that we will do what we say we will do: making you, your property, and your investment a success.
How it Works
Clarity has a process for all of its actions. To create ongoing success, we sit down with every property owner to complete the following steps. These steps are the foundation to the mutually beneficial relationship between owner's and Clarity Management Group.
First, Clarity understands that all properties are an investment for the ownership group. With this in mind Clarity sets aside all emotional aspects of the property management business and looks at the hard facts of the numbers. Asking ourselves what is best for the owners?
Clarity will carve out a very identifiable niche for your property within the market. This niche will be widely advertised to attract the desired tenant base.
Tenant persona creation.
Clarity uses proven strategies to ensure tenant acquisition and retention. We survey current residents to identify their satisfaction levels, and what is and isn’t working. This allows information coupled with our experience allows us to create an ideal persona to qualify potential tenants.
Bespoke property plan.
From here Clarity and our ownership partners create a well thought out property plan with identifiable metrics. These metrics are in perfect alignment with the ownership’s goals and desires for the property. If you as an owner don’t have a clear picture of the end-state of the property Clarity is here to help.
Once a clear property plan is created, it is then time for Clarity Management to roll-up our sleeves and make the plan a reality. We do this by hiring and working with only the best A-team players. These team members go above and beyond for your property and your tenants. Ensuring the safety of your investment and profitability.
Why invest in a relationship with Clarity Management Group?
Quick. Professional. Experienced. Decisive.
Clarity does things a little differently.
Because of Clarity’s out-of-the-box thinking we are able to take risks in our own business that other management companies would abhor. We make these radical guarantees because we know that our A-team players will get it done. Even during the depths of the global pandemic Clarity Management collected more than 99% of the rent and fees due from the tenants.
Acquisition, Management and Disposition.
These are three distinct and equally important phases regarding the ownership of a property.
Property management is often an afterthought to commercial real estate owners. However, the proper execution of management will make-or-break a property’s profitability, valuation and your partnership’s net worth. The day-to-day, blocking-and-tackling is not a glamorous business, but it is critical to the high performance of your investment property.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Clarity Management Group?
- Clarity Management Group is a small, high powered apartment management firm in Kansas City. The breadth and depth of experience, ability and contacts that Clarity brings to the table is second to none.
Our Managing Director is an Air Force pilot with four combat tours, and has been in the real estate business for more than a dozen years.
- What types of property does Clarity manage?
- First, and foremost we are a multifamily property manager of luxury and workforce housing. We manage properties 80 units and more in the Kansas City MSA. Clarity specializes in underperforming and turn around properties. Stabilized properties can become undervalued quickly so we are also able to preserve and grow value of your stabilized apartments as well.
Clarity also manages retail, industrial and office. However, we will not perform the leasing--but we have great leasing contacts that we would be happy to refer you to.
- How do you attract and keep the best tenants?
- The tenants are our customers. Finding and attracting the best tenants is paramount to a property's success.
As part of the collaborative property plan that Clarity and ownership puts together we will identify the desired tenant based on a number of different factors. From there Clarity markets directly to them and once they move into your property we do everything that we can to keep them.
The exact details of how this is all done is proprietary and we invite you to a conversation by reaching out to us.
- I'm not in Kansas City, can we still work together?
- Absolutely! We understand you may have interest in our market and need a boots on the ground person to handle daily operations. Clarity is here to serve you! We'd be happy to schedule a time to meet, call or video chat.
- How does Clarity turn around or assist in value add properties?
- With our know-how, experience and A-team players Clarity is highly effective at taking properties from underperforming to best-in-class in as little as six months.
- What issues can Clarity fix?
- If your property is experiencing any of the following issues you need to call us today:
•Poor attitude from management
•Unreliable financial reporting
•No clear path forward
•Outrageous fees from management
•Capital improvements not being performed to specifications
•Poor or no budgeting
•No or little marketing
•Don't know who the desired tenant is or unable to attract them
•B and C team players working on your property
You simply aren't satisfied with the way things are going